ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Some decisions are black and white, but sometimes you are faced with dilemmas that are gray. In this session, our webinar leader Alysia Cook will uncover the keys to recognizing and avoiding unethical decisions and behaviors in public service. This session will share tips on how to think and take actions of the highest integrity and build more trust with those you serve.
The topics for the webinar will include:
- Conflicts of interest
- The four agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Five ways to think ethically
- Five ethical tests to consider
- The gray zone illustrated: What do ethical and unethical behaviors look like
- Seven steps to ethical decision making
This webinar recording is 60 minutes long.